To facilitate communication with both the authors and other users of Ngene, this site includes several forums:
- The 'Ngene' forum is for posts that specifically focus on Ngene
- The 'Ngene FAQ' read only forum contains answers to some frequently asked questions
- The 'Stated choice experimental design' forum is for posts covering broader stated choice experimental design issues.
Before you post
Forum users are strongly encouraged to check the following resources before posting:
- The 'Ngene FAQ' read only forum
- The search function in the top right corner of the forum website
- The latest Ngene user manual and reference guide (the bookmarks, syntax reference section, and search function may all assist)
You can freely view the posts on the forum, however, to post, you are required to register with the forum software. Registration requires your email address, but ChoiceMetrics will not use it for promotional purposes, or share it with any third party.
For security reasons, you will also need to email email@example.com with the user name you registered - your forum account will not be activated until this is done.
All posts must maintain a level of respect, and not be abusive, contain offensive language, etc. The administrator reserves the right to edit or delete posts that are deemed offensive, or otherwise inappropriate for this site. Also, posts that are in the wrong forum may be moved or closed by the forum moderators.
To enter the forum, click here.